Nicehash Has Been Hacked
Nicehash is down due to being hacked. Are all customers mining profits lost?
BTC Price Analysis – December 7, 2017
What is going on with BTC price? Will Bitcoin price hit $20,000 or crash by the end of 2017?
Bittrex Identity Verification Delays Official Response
I received an email last night from Bittrex in response to the identity verification delay problem. Bittrex wrote:
Over the past couple of months, Bittrex has been in the process of improving its identity verification procedures. There are a number of reasons to improve our processes, including that improved identity procedures help protect Bittrex users from theft and fraud, and prevent abuse of the Bittrex platform. In addition, Bittrex must comply with the Bank Secrecy Act, U.S. economic sanctions laws, and other legal and regulatory requirements. Bittrex takes these compliance obligations seriously. We are committed to making sure our services are not used to launder money, support terrorism, commit fraud or other illegal activities.We understand that our verification process can be frustrating or a hassle. We have heard your complaints and are working promptly to address each individual support ticket in our system. But, we cannot do this without the help of our customers. We have provided below a list of common mistakes or issues that arise during our improved identity verification process that tends to increase the delay in completing the process successfully:
- Creating multiple accounts associated with a single individual or entity: Unless you have received prior approval from Bittrex, our system will disable all additional accounts associated with a single individual or entity. This issue needs to be resolved manually by our support staff. Given the necessity of manual intervention and the number of tickets we have received lately, there have been significant delays in resolving these issues. Please do not create multiple accounts.
- Name mismatch: If your government issued ID has a different name than the one you provided to Bittrex, your account will not be able to withdraw funds until we resolve the name mismatch. This issue needs to be resolved manually by our support staff. Given the necessity of manual intervention and the number of tickets we have received lately, there have been significant delays in resolving these issues.
- Unreadable IDs: If your ID is not readable or otherwise unable to be verified as a legitimately issued government ID, we will not allow you to proceed with our improved identity verification process. Please ensure that the picture of your government issued ID is clear.
- Non-Latin characters on the Government IDs: There are some countries where government IDs do not support the Latin character set. For these IDs, there are additional steps that Bittrex will need to take to verify the information on the ID, often including manual intervention. Given the number of tickets we have received lately, there have been significant delays in resolving these issues. Using international passports generally makes the process move more smoothly as these passports support Latin characters.
- Opening multiple support tickets: We have noticed that users are opening multiple tickets with regards to the same issue. While we understand that the delay can be frustrating, please do not open multiple tickets for the same issue as this will cause your support request to be delayed.Although this is not an exhaustive list, we wanted to provide some context for the delay in responding to individual support tickets. We trust that you understand Bittrex is committed to following the law and ensuring that it has a robust compliance program. We ask for your patience and cooperation throughout this process.The Bittrex Team
Bitcoin Futures Market Will Bring Big Money Whales
The CBOE will be releasing a Bitcoin futures market on Dec. 10, 2017 under the ticker XBT. Each contract will be for 1 BTC.
Super Bitcoin Fork Happening Soon
Super Bitcoin (SBTC) is set to hard fork from Bitcoin (BTC) at block 498,888 which will happen around December 17, 2017. Super bitcoin plans to implement smart contracts, lightening network, zero-knowledge proof, and an 8MB block size, making it super smart Bitcoin.
Scary BTC Chart Time Indicators Setting Up
BTC chart time indicators on the daily, weekly, and monthly charts are all on 9 which usually means it is time for a turnaround, in this case a sell off. Will BTC drop?
TechCrunch founder, Michael Arrington, is all in on cryptos.
Arrington said “In the last several months, I’ve gone from crypto enthusiast to 100 percent crypto. I’ve only been looking at crypto deals. This is what I think I’ll be doing the rest of my career.” Arrington thinks the $300 billion crypto market is only the beginning stating, “I seriously think that we’ll be in the trillions next year, and that we’ll start to see institutional money,” he continued. “I think next year you’ll see significant gains.”
Time To Sell BTC?
Bitcoin hits over $11,000 but time analysis is signaling a BTC selloff in the next couple of hours. I break down the Bitcoin chart. Is it time to sell Bitcoin?
Take up to 80% off Hashflare cloud mining contracts thru December 4th.
Discount code: 478CC13F
Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) Forks From Bitcoin
The Bitcoin Diamond fork occurred at block 495866. For every 1 BTC held at supported wallets or exchanges, you will receive 10 BCD.