BCI Hard Fork SOON!
The Bitcoin Interest (BCI) hard fork is happening soon at block 505,083 which at the time of this video is around six hours away.
Ethereum Classic (ETC) Side Chain Fork To Callisto (CLO)
Ethereum Classic (ETC) is creating Callisto (CLO) from the ETC blockchain at block 5,500,000 which will happen around March 5, 2018. For every 1 ETC you hold at block 5,500,000 you will receive 1 CLO
BTC Selloff Due To South Korea Crypto Trading Ban
Why are Bitcoin and cryptos selling off? Fear selling from the South Korea trading ban news. Will South Korea ban crypto trading?
Fix For Binance Login Issues
If you can not login to Binance, give this a try. Binance just did an upgrade and some users (myself included) could not login to their Binance accounts.
1) Utilize our alternate login page: https://www.binance.com/hw_login.html
2) Clear your browser cache and cookies. If issues persist, temporarily disable any browser extensions you may have installed, especially script or ad blockers, or attempt logging in with another browser.
3) Update your DNS servers to Google’s (Primary: 126.96.36.199, Secondary: 188.8.131.52). As a last resort, you should attempt to log in with another device. If you are still unable, it may be an issue with your network. If you are connected to a home or Wi-Fi network, attempt using mobile data (or vice-versa).
If none of the above steps were successful, please open a support ticket and/or private message your Binance e-mail to customer service. Our IT department will look into it as soon as possible.
Hextracoin Down Untill January 9, 2017 after Hack
Hextracoin was hacked. The Hextracoin website is down for maintenance untill January 9, 2018 due to the hack. The HXT price reached over $340 before the site went down due to the hack.
Free Coins – Hextracoin Gold (HXG)
If you lent HXT before the December 25 snapshot, or held HXT thru the snapshot, your free Hextracoin Gold are now in your wallet. Hextracoin Gold has a special interest rate of volatility software interest + 0.5% daily and you get your capital back after 30 days of lending.
Best Cryptocurrencies in 2017
2017 was a tremendous year for crypto currencies in terms of gains. In 2017 BTC rose from under $1,000 to as high as $20,000. On January 1st 2017, the top five coins in terms of marketcap were Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and Monero. The thing I was interested in finding out was, out of those top 5 crypto coins, which one realized the largest gain over 2017. What the numbers show is quite surprising!
1 Year Gains of Top 5 Cryptos on Jan. 1, 2017
How much money would you have at the end of the year if you invested $1,000 into BTC on January 1, 2017? What About ETH, XRP, LTC, and XMR? He is what the math says (in order from largest to smallest gain).
- Ripple (XRP): $1000 Invested in XRP on Jan. 1, 2017 is worth $324,159.02 on Dec. 31, 2017
- Ethereum (ETH): $1000 Invested in ETH on Jan. 1, 2017 is worth $87,368.04 on Dec. 31, 2017
- Litecoin (LTC): $1000 Invested in LTC on Jan. 1, 2017 is worth $50,343.25 on Dec. 31, 2017
- Monero (XMR): $1000 Invested in XMR on Jan. 1, 2017 is worth $24,896.91 on Dec. 31, 2017
- Bitcoin (BTC): $1000 Invested in BTC on Jan. 1, 2017 is worth $13,675.35 on Dec. 31, 2017
Ripple (XRP) Makes The Largest Gains in 2017
It is not even close. $1,000 invested in Bitcoin at the beginning of 2017, would have been worth over $13,500 at the end of the year. Being a BTC holder, I still feel robbed after taking a look at the gains of Ripple (XRP). $1000 invested in XRP on Jan. 1, 2017 is worth a whopping $324,000! Yes, those numbers are correct. Three hundred and twenty four thousand dollars!
Best Crypto Exchange
For Trading Crypto's and Buying Altcoins
Upcoming Bitcoin Forks in January 2018
The upcoming Bitcoin forks in January 2018 include Bitcoin Ore (BCO), Bitcoin All (BTA), Bitcoin Pizza (BPA), Bitcoin Interest (BCI), Bitcoin Private (BTCP), Bitcoin Atom (BCA), and more.
0:05 Bitcoin Forks in January 2018
0:36 Bitcoin Uranium (BUM) Hard Fork
2:01 Bitcoin Ore (BCO) Hard Fork
2:36 Bitcoin Ore (BCO) Roadmap
4:02 Bitcoin All (BTA) Hard Fork
4:27 Bitcoin Pizza (BPA) Hard Fork
5:20 Bitcoin Pizza (BPA) Distribution
6:43 Bitcoin Interest (BCI) Hard Fork
7:14 Bitcoin Interest (BCI) Interest Payments
8:18 Bitcoin Interest (BCI) Interest Rate
10:08 Bitcoin Segwit2x Retry
10:54 Bitcoin Private (BTCP) Hard Fork
11:52 Bitcoin Atom (BCA) Hard Fork
Zclassic Fork to Bitcoin Private (BTCP)
Zclassic (ZCL) is forking into Bitcoin Private (BTCP) in late January causing a huge spike in ZCL price. Fork block is still TBD.